To kick off 2024, The Bighorn is going to be making a few changes, and one of them is BYOFW – Bring Your Own Food Wednesdays!
Starting on Wednesday, January 3, and continuing on to every Wednesdays in the future, guests of The Bighorn will be able to bring in outside food to enjoy with their beverages (Wednesdays only!) Grab a bite from one of our wonderful local restaurants and/or bring something from home. Here are a number of recommended restaurants that are walking distance from The Bighorn:
- Firefly Cafe – fabulously fresh sandwiches, soups , and baked goods (1/2 block from The Bighorn)
- Smelter City Brewing – Smashburgers in the winter, tacos in the summer (1/2 block from The Bighorn)
- Gallicano’s New York Style Pizzeria – by the slice or the pizza (1 block from The Bighorn)
- Donivans – full scale restaurant (2 blocks from The Bighorn)
- Hangout Cafe – soups, sandwiches, salad bar (3 blocks from The Bighorn)
- Jordi’s Cantina – Tex Mex (7 blocks from The Bighorn)
Please take note of the following BYOFW guidelines to ensure we can continue to offer this to our guests into the future!
- BYOF will only occur on Wednesdays.
- On Wednesdays we are open from 11am – 6pm and guests can bring in food during any of those hours.
- No outside beverages on Wednesdays or any other days.
- No outside food on other days of the week; however our full food menu is available within The Bighorn on a daily basis.
- Offer only available for paying customers of The Bighorn.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up their food and disposing of any packing in the trash cans.
- Guests will be asked to take their pizza boxes with them to dispose of them elsewhere as they don’t fit inside our trash cans.
We look forward to seeing you!